Body Fat Tip:
In order to lose weight it is very important to cut down on carbonated beverages. Drinking soda on a regular basis can add up to a lot of calories in the long run. Removing soda from your diet can help you trim down that belly easier. Use water as a substitute for these drinks instead.When on a diet or trying to lose weight it is important for one to read the labels of food that they are considering purchasing. By reading the labels one will know exactly what is in the food that they are about to put in their body. This will prevent unwanted elements from entering the body.
In This Video:
Get 60% off the Digital Body Analyzer Scale here: http://vitagoods.com/alpha50
Sleep More and Lose More: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-source-healing/201010/sleep-more-burn-more-fat
Fat loss and cold temp: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/cool-temperature-alters-human-fat-metabolism
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com
Use Code: ALPHAM10 for 10% OFF Your Order!
Check out Ollie https://olliesmile.com/ for the best way to whiten teeth and have a better smile.
All promotion and advertising inquiries: [email protected]
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com
n this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY shows his physique and his weight in the evening and then in the morning. Did he really lose 8 pounds in 10 hours? Yes! But all 8 pounds weren’t fat — but some of it was.
How to Actually Lose More Body Fat While Sleeping
1. Sleep more — research has found that people who sleep more lose more body fat even when eating the same amount of calories. When your body is awake longer, your metabolism downshifts and burns less calories. Your body is in overdrive when you sleep more.
2. Lower the temperature — research has demonstrated that sleeping in a cooler environment cranks up your metabolism.
3. Lift weights — nothing helps you burn more calories at rest than muscles. Every 10# of muscle burns 50 calories at rest per day.
4. Make sure you drink plenty of water — stay super hydrated to lose water weight but don’t overdo it (a gallon is safe but check with your doctor when changing from what you typically consume).
5. Go low carb — your body will retain less water.